In the interest of transparency, I will confess that the "Treat Bags" I am making for my preschooler's Halloween party contain Goldfish crackers, fruit leather and art supplies. I am a wicked witch! But, parents of sugar-overloaded power rangers and princesses will thank me later as they peel the little ones off the ceilings and tuck them in after the inevitable sugar crash.
Then, I might just have some of the mulled cider below — spiked, for a treat of my own.
Halloween Recipes Just Right for the Season!
- Anne-Marie presents Make a skinny pumpkin latte - save calories and money posted at This Mama Cooks! On a Diet.
- Famous Recipes presents Pumpkin Pudding - Halloween Recipes - Halloween Pumpkin Pudding Recipes | World Famous Recipes posted at World Famous Recipes.
- Bill presents Butternut Squash Soup posted at Famous Recipes.
- Chocolate Eyeballs posted by Michele.
- Anne-Marie presents Healthy Halloween: jack-o’-lantern sandwiches posted at My Readable Feast - children's book activities, kidlit reviews, and children's cooking activities.
- Stephanie presents Lollipop Ghosts posted at Make It From Scratch.
- Marsha Hudnall presents Healthy Halloween Recipe: Spicy 'Bruised' Bugs posted at A Weight Lifted.
- Recipes presents Halloween Recipes - Recipes for Halloween - Scary Halloween Recipes - World Famous halloween Recipes posted at Famous Recipes.
- Slow Cooker Recipes presents Slow Cooker MULLED CIDER posted at Slow Cooker Recipes.
- As for my pumpkin entry, I have a primer on what pumpkins are edible, how to prepare them and several recipes.
- Taylor presents Snickers S'Mores posted at http://supermunchies.com/snickers-smores/.
- vw bug presents Peanut Butter cookies posted at One Happy Dog Speaks.
- No-Bake "Dreamsicle" Yogurt Pie from Bill Austin
- Idyllic Dreams presents Oatmeal Carmelitas posted at Idyllic Dreams.
- Brenda Perez presents Caramel Fudge Cheesecake posted at 9teen87's Postcards.
- Bill presents Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies posted at Famous Recipes.
And Some Culinary "Tricks" for Good Measure
- Chris presents Top 10 popular Foods of Asia explained posted at nomad4ever.
- Cathy Ley presents Heart Shaped French Toast posted at Gagazine.
- Annette Berlin presents Tomato Soup Chicken posted at Craft Stew.
- Geheris presents Italian Style Oven Fried Chicken posted at Living the Gourmet.
- FitBuff presents 8 Healthy Eating Tips to Survive This Holiday Season posted at 3rd Chance Fitness Blog.
- Rickey Henderson presents Cooking with Rickey: Rickey’s Recession Blues Chili posted at Riding with Rickey.