In the interest of transparency, I will confess that the "Treat Bags" I am making for my preschooler's Halloween party contain Goldfish crackers, fruit leather and art supplies. I am a wicked witch! But, parents of sugar-overloaded power rangers and princesses will thank me later as they peel the little ones off the ceilings and tuck them in after the inevitable sugar crash.
Then, I might just have some of the mulled cider below — spiked, for a treat of my own.
Halloween Recipes Just Right for the Season!
- Anne-Marie presents Make a skinny pumpkin latte - save calories and money posted at This Mama Cooks! On a Diet.
- Famous Recipes presents Pumpkin Pudding - Halloween Recipes - Halloween Pumpkin Pudding Recipes | World Famous Recipes posted at World Famous Recipes.
- Bill presents Butternut Squash Soup posted at Famous Recipes.
- Chocolate Eyeballs posted by Michele.
- Anne-Marie presents Healthy Halloween: jack-o’-lantern sandwiches posted at My Readable Feast - children's book activities, kidlit reviews, and children's cooking activities.
- Stephanie presents Lollipop Ghosts posted at Make It From Scratch.
- Marsha Hudnall presents Healthy Halloween Recipe: Spicy 'Bruised' Bugs posted at A Weight Lifted.
- Recipes presents Halloween Recipes - Recipes for Halloween - Scary Halloween Recipes - World Famous halloween Recipes posted at Famous Recipes.
- Slow Cooker Recipes presents Slow Cooker MULLED CIDER posted at Slow Cooker Recipes.
- As for my pumpkin entry, I have a primer on what pumpkins are edible, how to prepare them and several recipes.
- Taylor presents Snickers S'Mores posted at http://supermunchies.com/snickers-smores/.
- vw bug presents Peanut Butter cookies posted at One Happy Dog Speaks.
- No-Bake "Dreamsicle" Yogurt Pie from Bill Austin
- Idyllic Dreams presents Oatmeal Carmelitas posted at Idyllic Dreams.
- Brenda Perez presents Caramel Fudge Cheesecake posted at 9teen87's Postcards.
- Bill presents Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies posted at Famous Recipes.
And Some Culinary "Tricks" for Good Measure
- Chris presents Top 10 popular Foods of Asia explained posted at nomad4ever.
- Cathy Ley presents Heart Shaped French Toast posted at Gagazine.
- Annette Berlin presents Tomato Soup Chicken posted at Craft Stew.
- Geheris presents Italian Style Oven Fried Chicken posted at Living the Gourmet.
- FitBuff presents 8 Healthy Eating Tips to Survive This Holiday Season posted at 3rd Chance Fitness Blog.
- Rickey Henderson presents Cooking with Rickey: Rickey’s Recession Blues Chili posted at Riding with Rickey.
Yummy! Thanks for putting together the recipes.
I didn't make it here until after Halloween. But these recipes are great for all fall! Can't wait to try the butternut squash soup. Thanks for hosting the carnival!
Thanks for linking to my site! Enjoy the Snicker S'mores!
Post a Comment