Note, I did not say resolutions. I tried to sit down and write a list of specific things I will do in 2010, but so much of it is just an extension of the topics I write about already. So, here are some of what you can look forward to in the New Year here in the kitchen:
- More recipes, of course.
- Thinking Globally. Worldwide issues of climate change and hunger and what that means for all of us, and how we are all connected in these issues.
- Acting Locally. Ways to be active in my (and your) own community for Food Justice, and helping grow the local food movement for all.
- Issues, laws and your food. Just not going to get away from this one. Hot buttons ahead; school lunches, food policy as health policy.
- A little bit of humor now and again. I used to post these things, but we can all use some levity these days.
- More free books. Well, as long as I have them to share!
As far as the other stuff; lose weight! learn a new language! exercise! Hey, we all do what we can. I don't need to wait for the calendar to tick over years before I do something worthwhile. I just need to not let the time pass by before I do.
Well, I hope that all of those in your list will come true same as my list here.
Post a Comment