Shopping? Um, almost done.
Santa Visit? Done.
Wrapping? Um, almost done.
Baking? Oh yeah! I was supposed to bake!
This week's recipe carnival will help the rest of us who have not yet rolled dough for the season. For my own entry, here are tips on making gingerbread houses with your kids and tips on baking cookies with kids.
And here are the Cookie and Dessert recipes:
- Jennie W. posts some Christmas cookie links as well as a recipe for Mint Fantasy Fudge.
- Gretchen presents Simple Holiday Sugar Cookies posted at Dishes & China.
- Bill presents Christmas Desserts posted at Famous Recipes.
- Diabetic Recipes presents Diabetic Chocolate Chip Cookies posted at Diabetic Recipes.
- Famous Recipes presents Christmas Cookie Recipes posted at World Famous Recipes.
- Editor presents Molasses Spice Spritz Cookies posted at Phoenix Arizona East Valley Living Blog.
- NerdMom presents Best Holiday Cookie Ever! Chocolate Chip Peppermint Biscotti posted at Nerd Family Food.
- Stephanie presents Christmas Cookie Favorites posted at Make It From Scratch.
- TJ Anders presents Homemade Carmels | Just The Basics ~ TJ-Anders posted at TJ Anders.
Appetizers and Party Food
- Mark Harrison presents r4ph431: Bacon and Cheese Roll posted at r4ph431.livejournal.com.
- SeaBird presents Now bring us some figgy goat cheese - SeaBird Chronicles - SeaBird ChroniclesTo TwinFInity and Beyond!.
- Green Panda presents Throwing a Classy and Easy Dinner Party: Drinks posted at Green Panda Treehouse.
- ClaraP presents An Alternative Christmas Dinner from VegBox Recipes? posted at VegBox Recipes Blog.
- Thai Cooking presents THAI ICED COFFEE posted at Thai Cooking - The Taste of Thailand.
- Turkey Recipes presents Christmas Turkey posted at Turkey Recipes - Recipes for Turkey.
Off the Menu (miscellaneous entries)
- banquet manager presents That Friggin' Chef posted at So You Want To Be a Banquet Manager....
- Susan presents Sinner Saved: Frugal Friday - CrockPot Yoghurt posted at Sinner Saved.
- Joseph Lozano presents Grandma’s Mouth-Watering Salsa! posted at The Joe Review.
- Joe presents From Joe's Kitchen #2 posted at The Joe Review.
- Woman Tribune presents Garlic Pasta posted at Woman Tribune.
- Surfer Sam presents NEW !! Enjoy Mushrooms. Mushroom Types, Recipes, Magic, Health, WildSurfer Sam and Friends.
Thanks a bunch for including my post, "That Friggin' Chef", in your carnival. Merry Christmas.
So You Want To Be a Banquet Manager
Thanks so much for including the VegBox article on Alternative Christmas Lunches. Great carnival, and just what I needed, as I'm committed to making biscuits this year! Merry Christmas!
Look at all the yummy recipes! Thanks so much for including our post!
Thank you for the woderful carnival!
I just came across an Excellent website about Christmas Cookie Recipes,
They are also giving away FREE EBOOK with lots of recipes.
PS ExPat - we've included a reference back to the carnival and you in our blog: http://blog.vegbox-recipes.co.uk/2008/12/09/an-alternative-christmas-dinner-from-vegbox-recipes/#comment-10090
This carnival looks so beautiful with the colors, I'm sure it'll be a big hit with the kids!
we offer wow power leveling and wow gold wow gold
Christmas! 'Tis the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial fire of charity in the heart.
Post a Comment