Thursday, October 23, 2008

Battle of Orange Food Season Three

My child is on to me. And Battle Orange is now a game. I know she likes orange food. She knows she likes orange food. But now she resists just to get a reaction. Because pushing Mommy's buttons is fun. The buttons are hard to push, I am laid back. And the Kiddo likes a challenge.

Too bad I know her weaknesses. Like honey. And fresh herbs. And pasta. And Parmesan.

Honey Sage Sweet Potato Pasta
Looking for this recipe? It will be part of an upcoming book with Ali at Cleaner Plate Club.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

that looks so yummy, B. I'll give it a go with pumpkin (very popular side dish in Oz). We're up to about three veg dinners per week, so this would go into the rotation nicely. Thanks for posting!

Cheryl said...

What a great intro to this yummy recipe. Thanks for sharing!

LSULiv said...

I'm really digging your site! I just read your pumpkin puree article (from '07) and am wondering if you know anything about what to do with fresh pumpkin? I took out all the stringy stuff from my carving, added some water, blended it up, and now it's in the fridge until I find a good recipe! The actual pumpkin is outside for passers-by. Any thoughts?

ExpatChef said...

Thanks, lsuliv, I decided to do a longer post to answer your question. You can read it now.