We had friends over for an absolute summer feast. Thus, summer menus are on my mind. Following is the menu for our dinner and what's on the menu for this week's recipe carnival.
Cooked and Raw Salad ala Lidia
Peaches with Marscapone, Blueberries and Balsamic Reduction
Smashed, Crispy Roasted Potatoes
Brined and Smoked Pork Chops (have to ask the spouse for this!)
Fresh Berries, White Chocolate Brioche and Ice Cream
WHAT'S ON THE MENU FOR THIS WEEK'S CARNIVAL
- marsha hudnall presents Healthy Recipe: Bruschetta with Tomato-Basil Relish posted at A Weight Lifted.
SOUPS AND BREADS
- Thai Cooking presents Thai Pea Soup posted at The Taste of Thailand.
- Bill presents Amish Friendship Bread posted at World Famous Recipes.
- Thelly presents Chicken Recipes - CHICKEN-BACON NUGGETS posted at Chicken Recipes.
- Mama Bear presents Barefoot Contessa Chicken Parmesan With Greens & Lemon VinaigretteI've Got A Little Space To Fill.
- Eric Koshinsky presents Lump Charcoal posted at Meat Smoking.
- Editor presents Beef Ribs Recipe posted at Phoenix Arizona Blog.
- Kathee presents Crockpot Indian Pudding posted at Slow Cooker Recipes.
- Jason Letman presents Paella posted at Ambitious Foodie.
- Cyndi L presents Citrus pesto for your fish dish posted at Busy Family Meal Planning
- Jennie W presents My Harvest posted at Adam's Brag Book.
- Miss Amanda presents My Learning Experience - Fried Green Beans! posted at My Learning Experience -.
- World Famous Recipes presents Cheesecake Recipes - Key Lime Cheesecake posted at Famous Recipes.
- Diabetic Recipes presents Diabetic Chocolate Chip Cookies posted at Diabetic Recipes.
- HowToMe presents How to Slice and Core an Apple, Professionally! posted at HowToMe.
- Brian B with Northwest Has Been Berry Good to Me