Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Memoir Meme

Adam tagged me with this meme. It is based on a bet Hemmingway made that he could sum up his life in six words. Here goes:

Question Authority. Because I said so.

I love irony. I am also an activist sort. And a Mom sort who is dealing with a child who inherited Mommy's independent thinker gene and plagues me with "Why?" and other sorts of debate until I crack. Ah, the duality of it all!

A photo that defines my photography work and past life below.

Now, I get to tag six others: Ali, Jen, Frugal Mom, KatieZ, Kalyn, and Fat Guy on a Little Bike. I'll be by to tag you personal-like.




4 comments:

adampaul said...

Hahaha, love it! That's a great photo as well. Thanks for playing.

gabriele corcos said...

Hi,
Congrats on your blog...truly a lot of fun.
We added a button linking to your site on my show's homepage. Thanks for providing constant inspiration.
Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos

www.underthetuscangun.com

katiez said...

Oh,oh....6 words?!?
Hmmm, wait...the jet lag just disappeared. I just needed a challenge!
Love the pic... I have to go back and look longer!

Hermann said...

I am conducting a web survey that looks into why people order take out, why they dine out and why they cook.

It has been posted it on Facebook, it is open to all and it takes 7 minutes to complete.

In exchange for your participation, we are offering a free iPod Touch to a lucky winner. The survey can be found at

http://www.everydaygrocer.com

Good luck on the winning the iPod Touch!