- Herb-crusted pork tenderloin
- Steamed broccoli with roasted tomatoes, pine nuts and parmesan
- Honey-spice roasted cauliflower
- Roasted green beans
- Roasted asparagus
- Arugula salad with cranberries, aged gouda and savory pecan praline (Sara Moulton)
- Chard tart with Grana Padano and Goat Cheese
- Country french bread (no, don't make my own)
- Fresh mixed berries with mint
The next day, we had company again. Even the main dish had veggies. We keep getting bok choy and napa cabbage in our CSA bag, and I get tired of the couple recipes I have for these items, so I created something for a main dish that would use the cabbages in a new way.
Ginger-Pork with Bok Choy and Napa Cabbage
Looking for these recipes? They will be part of an upcoming book with Ali at Cleaner Plate Club.
Speaking of the hosts and hostesses with the mostest. I have a few hosts to thank for the carnivals this week:
Once again, I am lucky enough to be among the top 20 submissions for FitBuff.com's Total Mind and Body Fitness Blog Carnival.
Veggie Chic is hosting her first canival on site with all-veggie recipes.
The So-Called Me hosts this week's humor and tips and parent saga known as the Carnival of Family Life.
Ramblings of Silver Blue hosts this week's Carnival of the Recipes: Wild Card Edition where anything goes in the kitchen.