Thursday, June 28, 2007

ABC's of Veggies

Mollyjade left a link in her comment on the "Keeping it Simple" post that led me to a really neat site about a mom who is working her way through the vegetable alphabet with her son. It's a great blog and a great idea.

I find myself trying to "alphabetize" my recipes here to see if I have all the letters covered whether as the main veggie or one of many in the dish!

Let's see ...
A for Asparagus, Arugula and Artichokes
B for Broccoli, Beets and Bok Choy
C is for Chard, Cabbage, and Cauliflower
... D ...
E for Edamame and Eggplant
F for Fennel, Fiddlehead Ferns and Fava Beans (posting recipe this week)
G for Green Beans
H for Hummus (Lima Bean)
... I, J ...
K for Kale
L for Lettuce
... M ...
N for Napa Cabbage
O for Onions
P for Pesto, Potato, Peas, and I have a Pattypan to prepare
... Q...
R for Rhubard
S for Sweet Potatoes and Spinach
T for Turnips and Tomatoes
... U, V, W, X, Y ...
Z for Zucchini

No comments: